Do you want to be a part of an innovative wellness clinic located in the heart of Vancouver? We are looking for an Osteopathic Practitioner to join our team of extraordinary health care professionals. Our current Osteopathic Practitioner is moving out of town and leaving behind a busy, growing practice. If you are interested in working in an integrative setting with a team of like minded professionals please contact us: info [at] theIV.ca
Jobs and Locums
Our expanding, well-established and busy osteopathic clinic is looking for Osteopathic Practitioners. We offer a friendly, caring and supporting environment. Candidates must be personable, motivated, enthusiastic, and professional.
This is a great location for new graduates, or those seeking an opportunity to grow and excel in a worry-free and supportive team environment. There is opportunity for a part-time and full time positions, working up as clientele allows. The Osteopath Practitioner (or Osteopathic Student) must be a member and in good standing with OsteopathyBC/SPMPO, as well as have their own professional insurance.
The clinic will be completely renovated for May 2017 with new flooring and paint, expanding in size to accommodate bringing new members to the team. Centrally located in a busy medical office building, with elevator access, in a very well established Vancouver community. Public parking in the building and easy transit access.
If you'd like the opportunity to be a part our dynamic team please forward your resume and cover letter or contact us with questions tojenhanson.ora [at] gmail.com. We thank all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thanks!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Connect Health, a progressive Integrative & Functional Medicine clinic, is looking to add an Osteopathic Practitioner to our exceptional team.
Our ideal candidate is:
* An Osteopathic Practitioner who's a member of Osteopathy BC and/or a member of another organization of the Canadian Federation of Osteopaths
* Enthusiastic, client-centered, compassionate and flexible
* Professional, open-minded and progressive
* Happy in a team environment, enjoys and values collaboration with other disciplines
* Self-motivated and eager to contribute to regular clinic discussions and initiatives
* Committed to ongoing professional and personal development
Connect Health is a centrally located, multidisciplinary clinic in Vancouver and offers a dynamic, supportive environment in a true integrative setting. We have free parking, are wheelchair accessible and include full admin support and supplies. For more information about us, check out connecthealthcare.ca.
Please email your resume and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and the strengths that you would bring to our team to info [at] connecthealthcare.ca, citing ‘Osteopathic Practitioner position’ in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Two rooms available for rent in wellness centre. Located in New Westminster (20min. to all neighboring cities). Rent is very reasonable. Full office amenities are supplied. Plus there are other practitioners in centre that are able to cross refer.
Contact Sandra Cadavid at sandra [at] moodyparkwellness.com
Hello potential Wellness Team Member! We hope you will consider joining our amazing health practitioners! We have an amazing group of 13 practitioners but are expanding in our new space & need a couple of new practitioners to 'complete' our Wellness Team!
The space that we've purchased is about 2100 square feet & has been completely renovated - so the clinic itself is virtually 100% brand new. Our interior designers & general contractor have made an amazing layout & made sure that virtually all of the treatment rooms have windows to get as much natural light in the space as possible. Our new space also has an open physio area where there's a variety of exercise equipment & an area for therapists to assess patient movement patterns & to teach & coach them proper movement technique. Also, another great feature in this new space is having our own internal bathroom (for staff & practitioners) with a shower - enabling us to commute to work &/or workout at lunch & be able to clean up with a quick shower before treating patients.
We thought it would be good to relay some of the benefits of the new space:
- Good parking - for patients - West 17th & all connecting streets are ALL 2hr parking (allowing patients to get more than 1 treatment (Chiro/Massage/TCM/etc) without having to stress about getting a ticket when they return to their cars. Another option for parking is Loblaws/City Market/Local building parking. This option is great for the new space as it's only 1/2 block walk to the new clinic!
- Good parking - for staff & practitioners. We have 3 designated spots for sure (We're working on more..) and there is 24hr parking within a block from the clinic. Mahon & everything West (1 block from clinic) has parking that allows practitioners to leave their cars there all day while we work & only have to walk 1 block to the clinic without having to pay for any spaces or fear getting a ticket.
- Laundry - We have brand new appliances (washer/dryer) for those practitioners needing laundry facilities
- As mentioned - it is a totally NEW space - complete renovation - New 'everything' basically: Furniture in reception & treatment rooms & an awesome contemporary design!
- There are multiple referral sources within our building (MDs, Dentists, Lawyers, etc). The building is 5 stories & has a huge number of patients who come to the building already for different care & there aren't any other para-medical disciplines at the locations yet. Hopefully all of the staff & the patients going for care in the building to come see our team too!
- There is wheelchair access for patients - elevator from street level!
- There are lots, & will be more, of supportive therapies: Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, TCM practitioners, Naturopathic doctors, Counsellors, Physiotherapists, (& we are hoping for MD that does pain management & laser treatments, plus an Osteopathic Practitioner)
- We have hired 3 specific marketing businesses for this space - plan is to have a marketing staff delegated to helping ensure more business is drawn to the new clinic.
We hope you're as excited as us about working in an amazing space that is SO great! We're really excited about the new space! All of the patients that have come for care already have shared that they're really happy & excited that we have better parking & that it is so close to our old location that they've enjoyed for the past 20 years.
The first day in the new clinic was November 1, 2016 and we're settling in nicely!!
Please respond if you want to be part of an amazing health team!!
NSWC Staffing team:)
Inviting an Osteopathic Practitioner to join me in a new, multi-disciplinary clinic right in the heart of downtown Courtenay, BC on Vancouver Island. Eden Therapy is expanding to include additional treatment rooms and a spacious, beautifully lit yoga studio. If you fit the following criteria, please email with a brief description of who you are, a cover letter and resume/CV which includes a phone number. I envision a team of like-minded, compassionate human beings that enjoy working together.
- Passionate about your career
- Others focused at work
- Quietly confident
- Embrace an active and healthy lifestyle
- Positive life outlook
- Attention to detail
- Mature – you take responsibility for your actions and circumstances
- Love continued learning both professionally and in life
- A sense of humour.
If this describes you, email the above info to naomi [at] edentherapy.ca. I look forward to meeting you.
Naomi Friesen, RMT
Integrative Health Care, located in Lincoln Court Medical Centre, Abbotsford, B.C., is looking for Osteopathic practitioner. There are 10 medical specialists on the second floor. Free parking, good business exposure with wheel chairs access. As an integrated and innovative team of professionals dedicated to compassion, authenticity and friendly collaboration. We offer flexible hours, marketing and a fully equipped work space. New grads are encouraged to apply! For more information, please contact Duan at acmcarecentre [at] gmail.com