Clinic Space For Rent: Osteopathic Practitioner, Reg. Acupuncturist, Practitioner TCM, Holistic Nutritionalist, RMT, Naturopath, Counsellor etc.
Royal Bay Massage Therapy is looking to add another healthcare practitioner to our team of two RMTs.
Royal Bay Massage Therapy is a separate detached studio with one large treatment room, reception and washroom. We are located in Metchosin just minutes from all the development of Royal Bay and Latoria Walk. The neighbourhood and community is growing rapidly, building a client base will be easy for a motivated healthcare practitioner.
Flat monthly rent based on the amount you want to work, $350-$750 +tax per month. Can be flexible with clinic time and day availability, currently available are Tue , Thur , Fri and Sat anytime ( ?)
We offer online booking, charting and billing through Jane App, website, linen and onsite laundry, electric massage table, maternity pillows etc.
Jobs and Locums
Clinic Space For Rent: Osteopathic Practitioner, Reg. Acupuncturist, Practitioner TCM, Holistic Nutritionalist, RMT, Naturopath, Counsellor etc.
- 2 spacious treatment rooms on the penthouse floor of an iconic Vancouver landmark (3 blocks west of Cambie skytrain)
- Ideal for self-motivated practitioners with an existing client-list, and those who can manage their own schedule. We have no front end staff, and use digital booking and billing.
- Rental structure: 2 days/week @ $800/month*; 3 days/week @$1200/month*; 4 days/week @$1600/month* (* plus GST & Linnen services)
- Contact links found on www.fulcrumhealthcentre.com
Come join our well-established multi-disciplinary clinic at Pacific Mountain Center in the Dunbar area of Vancouver. We're looking for a dedicated osteopathic practitioner to join us.
If you'd like to join our team or to see the room please contact:
Carolyne Abrams 778 229 4532 or carolyne [at] lighthealing.ca
OSTEOPATHIC FT/PT PRACTITIONER POSITION -
Propulsion is a company that is passionate about merging the worlds of
clinical manual therapy and fitness/high performance. We feel one of the
best ways to do this is to embed, educate, and integrate clinical specialists
as well as reconditioning specialists into like minded fitness /high
performance facilities. We then white label a therapy brand and create
systems that break down barriers between therapy and fitness/high
Propulsion is currently partnered with:
Coastal Fitness (Costal Therapy) in Langley, BC
Engineered Bodies Strength and Conditioning (Engineered Bodies Therapy) in
Port Moody, BC
Function Health Club in Yaletown and Port Coquitlam
We are seeking a Osteopathic Practitioner to join the team at Coastal Therapy in
Langley. The team consists of an Athletic Therapist/Reconditioning
Specialist in their 3rd year of Osteopathy, a RMT/Reconditioning Specialist
in their 2nd year of Osteopathy, and a RMT/Osteopathic Practitioner.
What we are looking for:
Completed the 5 year Osteopathy program
Completed Thesis or be in the Process of completing
Be a clear & good communicator
Reliable & Trustworthy
Be able to work in a team environment
Value the importance movement plays in therapy and helping restore optimal
Additional Therapy and or Strength and Conditioning designation is
beneficial, but not required
Certified in FMS & SFMA beneficial, but not required
What we provide:
-clinical cloud based charting and online booking (Jane App)
-Online marketing (current SEO for Osteopathy Langley ranks #2)
-Mechanical high low osteopathic table
-Laundry and linens
-Revenue splitting at competitive rates
-ability to learn and grow in a team environment
-Be apart of a very unique work environment and lots of learning
-This specific position is located at the Coastal Therapy location in
Langley, however if the other locations are of interest we would be open to
Please apply via email to darren [at] propulsiontraining.com with your resume &
cover letter addressed to: Darren McConaghy Re: Osteopathic Practitioner
Osteopathic Practitioner for New Integrative Rehab Clinic Reformotiv Physio + Pilates Vancouver, BC
Fulltime, Part-time Reformotiv Physio + Pilates is an integrative, movement focused clinic located in Vancouver, BC.
We are located in the revitalized area of Chinatown on Keefer St. between Main and Quebec. Our brand new stateoftheart facility will be opening May 2018. We are looking for F/T or P/T Osteopathic Practitioners to join our team of multidisciplinary practitioners.
Clinic highlights: ● A space centered around treating the whole person for every condition using therapeutic handson care and mindful movement ● Collaborative care with a strong, dynamic health care team ● Support of lifelong learning through evidencebased inservices, mentorship, inhouse courses and workshops ● Community centred clinic engaged in work with community sports teams, community business partners, practicum student placements, inhouse workshops for patients, and promoting an active and healthy lifestyle ● Spacious private treatment rooms ● A large Pilates studio space and full gym space with brand new equipment ● Staff shower facilities available along with a large staff room for charting ● Accessing the clinic is easy with an attached parkade, easily accessible bike routes (Quebec St, Union St) and bus routes.
We are also within walking distance from both Main StScience World and StadiumChinatown Skytrain Stations ● Close proximity to Downtown, False Creek/Olympic Village, Mount Pleasant, SunriseHastings, and Great Northern Way. ● Easy to use online booking, billing, and charting system via Jane ● Administration/Reception staff ● Open MondaySaturday Multidisciplinary services: ● Physiotherapy ● Rehabilitative Pilates ● Massage therapy ● Other complementary therapists (TBD) Preferential qualifications: ● Certified Osteopathic practitioner; new grads welcome ● Available to work a minimum of 2 days ● Flexible with hours and open to the idea of working on Saturdays (as needed) ● Registered and in good standing with Osteopathy BC ● Have own liability insurance ● Experience working in a physical rehabilitation environment is a definite asset ● Have great interpersonal and communication skills Job Types: Fulltime, Part-time
CONTACT INFO: Larissa Vishniakoff larissa [at] reformotiv.com
- Wanted: Osteopathic Practitioner to provide services in a new East Vancouver physiotherapy clinic.
- Vision: To be an integral team member in providing excellent patient care and growing the clinic.
- Location: In vibrant area of East Vancouver, characterized by diversity and multiculturalism.
- What to Expect: Brand new facility with good sized rooms and exercise area. Full reception and clerical services. Direct billing. Paperless operation as possible. All linens provided.
- Compensation: Revenue splitting at competitive rates. To be discussed in interview.
Interested parties please send resume to whslee [at] telus.net.
New Integrative Wellness Clinic opening in Downtown Kelowna, February 2018.
We are looking for therapists to join our team! Would you like to provide quality care in a relaxing newly renovated clinic? Our team is made of passionate integrative professionals. We are motivated to ensure each visit with our clients helps them to improve body, mind and spirit. The right candidate will share this team vision.
We are looking for one full time (or part time) osteopathic practitioner to help compliment our naturopathic medical team. We will provide a professional and healing environment with flexibility in scheduling, full time reception, bright office space with a large window, and a great integrative team.
We offer a percentage split or base rent depending on if you are newly graduated or an established Therapist with an existing client base.
The right candidate will be a member of OsteopathyBC, carry liability insurance, CPR/first aid and pass a criminal records check. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is able to build their client-base first and welcome integrative referrals second.
This is an exciting time for downtown Kelowna as it continues to grow its urban centre with various projects and developments. If you would like to become part of our dynamic team, and work in the downtown core, please email your interest to info [at] dremina.com ().
Our expanding, well-established and busy osteopathic clinic is looking to
grow our team. We offer a friendly, caring and supporting environment.
Candidates must be personable, motivated, enthusiastic, and professional.
This is a great location for new graduates, or those seeking an opportunity
to grow and excel in a worry-free and supportive team environment. There is
opportunity for a part-time positions, working up as clientele allows. The
therapists must be registered and in good standing with Osteopathy BC and
have their own professional insurance.
The clinic was completely remodelled May 2017. Centrally located in a busy
medical office building, with elevator access, in a very well established
Vancouver community. Public parking in the building and easy transit access.
Clinical expenses, such as: hydro, heat, marketing, website, scheduling,
internet, treatment table, linens, office supplies. Jane online
booking/charting software, credit card processing, etc. are all provided at
no additional cost.
If you'd like the opportunity to be a part our dynamic team please forward
your resume and cover letter to jen [at] anantaosteopathy.com or contact me at
(604) 290-7170 with questions. We thank all applicants; however, only
qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thanks!
Inviting an Osteopathic Practitioner to join me in a new, multi-disciplinary clinic right in the heart of downtown Courtenay, BC on Vancouver Island. Eden Therapy is expanding to include additional treatment rooms and a spacious, beautifully lit yoga studio. If you fit the following criteria, please email with a brief description of who you are, a cover letter and resume/CV which includes a phone number. I envision a team of like-minded, compassionate human beings that enjoy working together.
- Passionate about your career
- Others focused at work
- Quietly confident
- Embrace an active and healthy lifestyle
- Positive life outlook
- Attention to detail
- Mature – you take responsibility for your actions and circumstances
- Love continued learning both professionally and in life
- A sense of humour.
If this describes you, email the above info to naomi [at] edentherapy.ca. I look forward to meeting you.
Naomi Friesen, RMT
Vancouver: 3rd Avenue at Pine St. (Close to Granville Island and Burrard St.)
We are seeking a PT/FT Osteopathic practitioner to join our team!
Intent Health Clinic
- Large treatment rooms, reception area, kitchen, lounge and office.
- Located on the second floor - accessible by elevator or stairs.
- Reception and linen service
- Direct Billing with Blue Cross and Telus E-Health
- Jane Clinical Management Program
- Physiotec Software Program
- New electric tables with optional lift-back and armrests
- Deluxe pregnancy pillow system
- Open space in lounge area that converts into workshop space
- We offer fair percentage splits based upon experience
- The ideal practitioner would be well-versed in pain science research, patient centered healthcare, and the Biopsychosocial model.
Please visit our website at www.intenthealth.ca and forward your resume to info [at] intenthealth.ca We look forward to meeting you!
The Anderson Performance Clinic is a growing multi-disciplinary clinic located on the 5th floor of the Scotiabank Dance Centre. We are looking for an osteopathic practitioner with a keen interest in treating dancers, although we also provide services to across the public domain. Ideal candidate will have 3+ yrs experience and a background in rehabilitative medicine / kinesiology / dance experience. We encourage anyone interested to apply, as passion is a big part of what we deliver.
The Scotiabank Dance Centre is a beautiful Arthur Erickson building that also houses a number of dance studios, offices and a performance theatre. It is very well-situated on Davie St, between Granville and Seymour. We are building our team of health professionals providing comprehensive, top-level care to the public.
Please visit www.andersonperformanceclinic.
Daily rental or revenue % split (very reasonable and negotiable terms). Ideally looking for a 3 month commitment to start, with a view to longer term.
Office/Room : Treatment room is boutique-style, and very large clinic with XL motorized table. large supplies cabinet for supplies/laundry/files etc., desk and chair for paperwork. Laundry room immediately next door. Large waiting / lounge area, and exercise studios adjacent to treatment space.
Amenities: - Access is via elevator or stairs to the 5th floor - both are near the clinic entrance. - Studios and exercise bike also available for use.
Lounge has kitchen including fridge, sink, coffee maker, kettle, etc. Many clients enjoy this space as they wait for appointment or afterwards- Washroom/changing room located one floor below - easy access on stairs or elevator-
Laundry room next to clinic - Keys and alarm system in place for security. Well-regulated temperature control : consistently comfortable all year- Internet set-up included. Phones, computers printer, fax can be added as part of rent
Private rooftop patio to relax on the seventh floor- Street parking available and also located near parking lots.
If you have questions please contact us.
Please send CV or call for more details. Many thanks for your interest!
Looking for a great Osteopathic Practitioner to join our team at Amethyst Healing Retreat in mid Vancouver Island. Your own Treatment room for rent in clinic. $800 per month includes hydro and some advertising. Beautiful retreat setting. Many perks including cedar sauna use and outdoor soaker tub use. Average of 45 patients a week seeing our RMTS here, wonderful clientele. Please email Elizabeth at bethybliss [at] hotmail.com.
Osteopathic Practitioner - Contractor - This position is for a contractor working in the Wellness Clinic, Restore Rehabilitation Inc., that is scheduled to open early 2018.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assesses the patient’s general posture and checking for restrictions or tensions in joints or muscles by asking the patient to perform a series of active movements;
- Undertakes physical examinations of patients by using a highly refined sense of touch (palpation) to identify any restricted, weak or strained areas of the body;
- Takes a patient’s blood pressure and making other physical assessments as necessary;
- Makes a working diagnosis;
- Plans treatment in partnership with the patient. Osteopathic treatments often involve working with the hands using soft tissue techniques, gentle release techniques and other appropriate methods of treatment, such as cranial osteopathy;
- Makes lifestyle and dietary recommendations to patients, as required, regarding areas such as posture, eating, exercise and relaxation;
- Refers patients to other specialists, if required;
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date patient records;
- Refers to and interpreting digital imagery generated by scanning techniques such as MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), ultrasound and x-rays.
- Proven experience as an Osteopathic Practitioner
- Member of good standing with Osteopathy BC
- Completion of a British Columbia recognized Osteopathic Manual Therapy program
- Experience working with athletes an asset
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change, and multiple situations,, manages in a professional manner and is able to control emotions. Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Approachability – Is easy to approach and talk to, spends the extra effort to put others at ease. Can be warm, pleasant, and gracious, is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others, builds rapport well, is a good listener, is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Conflict Management – Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities, reads situations quickly, good at focused listening, can work through difficult situations and settle disputes equitably, can find common ground and get cooperation when working with staff team.
- Managing Diversity – Manages all kinds and classes of people equitably, deals effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, ages, and both sexes, and supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Motivating Others – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best, can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members, can assess each person’s emotions and use it to get the best out of him/her, able to delegate effectively, empowers others, invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility, makes each individual feel his/her work is important, is someone people like working for and with.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Tandem Clinic is looking for an experienced Osteopathic Practitioner to join our practice in
the heart of the Olympic Village. We are using Oscar EMR with online booking
to make it as easy as possible for patients to book and for practitioners to
check their schedule. We are a paperless practice, using technology wherever
we can. We promote a very healthy work/life balance built on mutual respect
for all physicians / practitioners and staff alike. It is very important to
Tandem that we all work as a part of a team. We have a great mix of
practitioners including ND's, RMT's, nutritionists, and Midwives. We are
looking for an Osteopathic Practitioner to round out the group who is ambitious,
collaborative and community focused. The clinic will be full service,
allowing you to show up and do the great work you do with the least amount of
stress. Our 1572 square foot clinic will be located street level, facing the
high-traffic West Second Avenue.
Competitive compensation, hours negotiable. Looking for a great culture fit.
Check us out at tandemclinic.com
Do you want to be a part of an innovative wellness clinic located in the heart of Vancouver? We are looking for an Osteopathic Practitioner to join our team of extraordinary health care professionals. Our current Osteopathic Practitioner is moving out of town and leaving behind a busy, growing practice. If you are interested in working in an integrative setting with a team of like minded professionals please contact us: info [at] theIV.ca
Our expanding, well-established and busy osteopathic clinic is looking for Osteopathic Practitioners. We offer a friendly, caring and supporting environment. Candidates must be personable, motivated, enthusiastic, and professional.
This is a great location for new graduates, or those seeking an opportunity to grow and excel in a worry-free and supportive team environment. There is opportunity for a part-time and full time positions, working up as clientele allows. The Osteopath Practitioner (or Osteopathic Student) must be a member and in good standing with OsteopathyBC/SPMPO, as well as have their own professional insurance.
The clinic will be completely renovated for May 2017 with new flooring and paint, expanding in size to accommodate bringing new members to the team. Centrally located in a busy medical office building, with elevator access, in a very well established Vancouver community. Public parking in the building and easy transit access.
If you'd like the opportunity to be a part our dynamic team please forward your resume and cover letter or contact us with questions tojenhanson.ora [at] gmail.com. We thank all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thanks!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Connect Health, a progressive Integrative & Functional Medicine clinic, is looking to add an Osteopathic Practitioner to our exceptional team.
Our ideal candidate is:
* An Osteopathic Practitioner who's a member of Osteopathy BC and/or a member of another organization of the Canadian Federation of Osteopaths
* Enthusiastic, client-centered, compassionate and flexible
* Professional, open-minded and progressive
* Happy in a team environment, enjoys and values collaboration with other disciplines
* Self-motivated and eager to contribute to regular clinic discussions and initiatives
* Committed to ongoing professional and personal development
Connect Health is a centrally located, multidisciplinary clinic in Vancouver and offers a dynamic, supportive environment in a true integrative setting. We have free parking, are wheelchair accessible and include full admin support and supplies. For more information about us, check out connecthealthcare.ca.
Please email your resume and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and the strengths that you would bring to our team to info [at] connecthealthcare.ca, citing ‘Osteopathic Practitioner position’ in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Two rooms available for rent in wellness centre. Located in New Westminster (20min. to all neighboring cities). Rent is very reasonable. Full office amenities are supplied. Plus there are other practitioners in centre that are able to cross refer.
Contact Sandra Cadavid at sandra [at] moodyparkwellness.com
Hello potential Wellness Team Member! We hope you will consider joining our amazing health practitioners! We have an amazing group of 13 practitioners but are expanding in our new space & need a couple of new practitioners to 'complete' our Wellness Team!
The space that we've purchased is about 2100 square feet & has been completely renovated - so the clinic itself is virtually 100% brand new. Our interior designers & general contractor have made an amazing layout & made sure that virtually all of the treatment rooms have windows to get as much natural light in the space as possible. Our new space also has an open physio area where there's a variety of exercise equipment & an area for therapists to assess patient movement patterns & to teach & coach them proper movement technique. Also, another great feature in this new space is having our own internal bathroom (for staff & practitioners) with a shower - enabling us to commute to work &/or workout at lunch & be able to clean up with a quick shower before treating patients.
We thought it would be good to relay some of the benefits of the new space:
- Good parking - for patients - West 17th & all connecting streets are ALL 2hr parking (allowing patients to get more than 1 treatment (Chiro/Massage/TCM/etc) without having to stress about getting a ticket when they return to their cars. Another option for parking is Loblaws/City Market/Local building parking. This option is great for the new space as it's only 1/2 block walk to the new clinic!
- Good parking - for staff & practitioners. We have 3 designated spots for sure (We're working on more..) and there is 24hr parking within a block from the clinic. Mahon & everything West (1 block from clinic) has parking that allows practitioners to leave their cars there all day while we work & only have to walk 1 block to the clinic without having to pay for any spaces or fear getting a ticket.
- Laundry - We have brand new appliances (washer/dryer) for those practitioners needing laundry facilities
- As mentioned - it is a totally NEW space - complete renovation - New 'everything' basically: Furniture in reception & treatment rooms & an awesome contemporary design!
- There are multiple referral sources within our building (MDs, Dentists, Lawyers, etc). The building is 5 stories & has a huge number of patients who come to the building already for different care & there aren't any other para-medical disciplines at the locations yet. Hopefully all of the staff & the patients going for care in the building to come see our team too!
- There is wheelchair access for patients - elevator from street level!
- There are lots, & will be more, of supportive therapies: Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, TCM practitioners, Naturopathic doctors, Counsellors, Physiotherapists, (& we are hoping for MD that does pain management & laser treatments, plus an Osteopathic Practitioner)
- We have hired 3 specific marketing businesses for this space - plan is to have a marketing staff delegated to helping ensure more business is drawn to the new clinic.
We hope you're as excited as us about working in an amazing space that is SO great! We're really excited about the new space! All of the patients that have come for care already have shared that they're really happy & excited that we have better parking & that it is so close to our old location that they've enjoyed for the past 20 years.
The first day in the new clinic was November 1, 2016 and we're settling in nicely!!
Please respond if you want to be part of an amazing health team!!
NSWC Staffing team:)