Members of Osteopathy BC have access to the International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine as part of their membership in the association.
The links below will lead you to journals and research networks detailing past and current research being done worldwide into the practice, teaching and effectiveness of osteopathy.
- International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Osteopathic Research Center
- The Osteopathic Research Web
- National Council for Osteopathic Research
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment for low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- LINK IS STALE/HAS CHANGED Study Published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reports Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment Improves Back-Speciﬁ c Functioning in Late Pregnancy (PDF)
- Researching osteopathy: Who is responsible?
- Osteopathic Manual Treatment and Ultrasound Therapy for Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Journal of the American Osteopathic Association - www.jaoa.org
OSEAN research digest - http://www.osean.com/index.php/resources/research-digest
NCOR evidence studies - http://www.ncor.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Table-of-evidence-for-manual-therapy.pdf
OIA research network - http://wp.oialliance.org/international-osteopathic-research-network/