Would you like to be part of a team of practitioners who truly work together and help each other in a professional, warm and non-competitive environment?
Would you enjoy working in a clinic where the attitude, from the top down, places a high value on education and actually helping patients get better?
If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you because our goal has always been, and still is, to build a team of practitioners based on their skill set, desire to learn and personality.
We practice a team approach to health and healing, with a commitment to identifying the root cause of illness, and we look for practitioners with a passion for delivering high-quality, patient-centered health care.
We have four large treatment rooms with an amazing view of Vancouver!
We offer you:
- A confident and professional team with a focus on women's health
- Collaborative referrals between practitioners
- Great working relationships with local medical centres and health networks.
- Spacious fully furnished rooms
- High quality electric treatment tables
- Quiet and comfortable treatment rooms with a panoramic view of downtown Vancouver
- Linens and in house laundry service
- Accessible parking for patients
- Full time support staff and office manager
- Well-maintained, immaculate building with elevator
- Marketing support
- Established and optimized website
- BodaHealth has been established in this location for over 10 years
If you are a Osteopathic Practitioner and share our vision, please email your cover letter & resume.
302-1245 W Broadway, Vancouver
Contact: info [at] bodahealth.ca