Moms & Babes Workshop
Presented by - Teara Ashby, DC, DO(MP)
September 28-29th, 2019
Location - Kimberley, BC
Layered Physiological Approach to an Osteopathic Lesion
June 15-16, 2019
Edinburgh Imaging Academy
Our online professional development courses are aimed specifically at Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and other allied health care professionals, who are looking to improve their knowledge in a particular subject, as part of their continued professional development (CPD) / continuing medical education (CME).
Why study online with us?
- Flexible study – ensures it fits around your work and your busy schedule
- Benefit from our experience – online programmes since 2007.
- No fixed location – study at home, work or anywhere you have access to a computer
- Enhance your career – an additional qualification will help you stand out from the crowd
"The courses are really well designed and highly enjoyable. The tutorials and references are very good and the easy access to the library is great"
- Edinburgh Imaging Academy MSc student
Where to find us
Imaging.Academy [at] ed.ac.uk (Contact us at:)
Imaging.Academy [at] ed.ac.uk
Find our website: